January Fact of the Month
Bell Let’s Talk Day
In September 2010, Bell Let’s Talk began a new conversation about Canada’s mental health. At that time, most people were not talking about mental illness. But the numbers spoke volumes about the urgent need for action. Millions of Canadians, including leading personalities engaged in an open discussion about mental illness, offering new ideas and hope for those who struggle, with numbers growing every year.
As a result, institutions and organizations large and small in every region received new funding for access, care and research, from Bell Let’s Talk and from governments and corporations that have joined the cause. Bell’s total donation to mental health programs now stands at $86,504,429.05 and we are well on our way to donating at least $100 million through 2020.
How YOU can help:
Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions on
January 31, 2018:
• Text and talk: Every text message, mobile and long distance call made by Bell Canada, Bell Aliant and Bell MTS customers
• Twitter: Every tweet using #BellLetsTalk and Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
• Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video and use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
• Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
• Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk geofilter and video view
Let’s make a bigger difference in 2018! Remember, every interaction on Bell Let’s Talk Day counts.
Click to find out more: https://letstalk.bell.ca/en/bell-lets-talk-day